sandiegohypnobirthing.com

Monday, June 6, 2011

2011 HypnoBirthing Reunion

May 21st at Kate Sessions Park

We had so much fun seeing everybody this year! What a great turnout, with such well behaved and calm babies! I wish I had more time to visit with all of you and I apologize to those of you I didn't get to chat with! Ashley and I will have to do a few more events during the year so we can hear all of those birth stories and kiss more babies! Almost everyone got in the group shot this year at least.  




We hope you know how much you inspire us and how proud we are of you for owning your births. You make the best choices, you educate yourselves and we are in awe of your strength! We have the best parents in town and we never forget that. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your journey. It is truly an honor and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment